Zoomed Terms and Conditions
Thank you for booking your transfer with Zoomed. We really do appreciate your business and on-going support
Terms and conditions for all Zoomed Transfers
- All deposits are NON-refundable.
- ZOOMED is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
- ZOOMED is not responsible for delays or the termination of the transfer caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. weather conditions, accidents, etc.).
- Subject to Zoomed management discretion 100% Cancellation fees will apply for any booking cancelled 2 hours prior to pick-up time.
Additional terms and conditions for Zoomed Chauffeur Services
- Sanitation fee is $250.00.
- Drug use is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Any and all fines incurred as a result of customer behaviour or customer direction will be paid for by the customer.
- The driver has the right to terminate the transfer without refund (if there is any blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
- It is illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in any vehicles provided by ZOOMED.
- Waiting time charges will apply after the first 15 minutes of the prearranged time as described on the run sheet and / or booking confirmation.
- ZOOMED is not responsible for articles left in the vehicle.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Passengers who are booked on behalf of a company for “Meet & Greet” at a international airport must be informed that a chauffeur will be waiting for them inside the arrivals terminal holding a sign displaying their name. It is advisable to provide the passenger with the ZOOMED contact phone number, in case any issues arise.
- The person or passenger who made the reservation must inform ZOOMED office of any changes, delays or cancellation of any flights prior to the dispatch of the vehicle.
- Extended delays at the airport may attract additional waiting time or parking charges.
- A “No Show” of a passenger will be charged at the full value of the transfer rate.
- The person who makes the reservation is responsible to ensure that all passengers are aware of these conditions and is also jointly and severely liable with the passengers for any damage caused by the passengers to exterior, interior and or contents of the vehicle.
- The driver has the right to refuse any person, or persons, from entering the vehicle due to bad behaviour or where the person or persons are intoxicated.
- Furthermore, if the driver feels that he or she is intimidated or threatened by any of the passengers, the driver has the right to immediately terminate the transfer without any refund whatsoever.
- Subject to Zoomed management discretion 100% Cancellation fees may apply for any Minivan booking cancelled 4 hours prior to pick-up time.
- Subject to Zoomed management discretion Cancellation fees will apply for any booking for bus transfers cancelled within 48 hours of pickup. The Cancellation fee is 100% of the trip charge.
- All Stretch Limousine transfers require a 50% non-refundable deposit on making the booking. 100% cancellation fees for stretch limousine bookings apply for all transfers cancelled within 6 weeks of booking.
- ZOOMED reserves the rights to pass on any and all Government taxes applied to the running of a CPV business.